- About Us
- Quality Framework
- Training & Placement
- GNDEC MAIL
- (1 of 8) Industrial Training Viva-Voce of all the branches are postponed-Click the link for more details-
- (2 of 8) Ph.D.Scholar Examination Forms (Regular and Reappear)
- (3 of 8) Tender for Hostel Construction
- (4 of 8) All Types of Certificates/Letters will be issued by Academic Branch with in 2 Days after the receiving of application.
- (5 of 8) Candidates are required to carry their College ID Cards in the examination centres or they will not be allowed to take the exam
- (6 of 8) Notice Regarding Aadhar Card (For Candidates availing scholarship)
- (7 of 8) Notice Regarding SC Scholarship
- (8 of 8) 24-Hours Helpline Numbers for Anti-Ragging
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College was established by the Nankana Sahib Education Trust. NSET was founded in memory of the most sacred temple of Nankana Sahib, birth place of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Shiromani Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee, Amritsar, a premier organization of universal brotherhood, was the main force behind the mission of "Removal of Economic Backwardness through Technology".
With this mission, a Polytechnic was started in 1953 and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College was established in 1956. The Trust deed was registered on 24th February 1953 with a commitment by The Nankana Sahib Education Trust to uplift the vast weaker section of Indian polity comprising Rural India by admitting 70% students every year from Rural Areas. This commitment was made to the nation on 8th April, 1956. The day when foundation stone of the College Building was laid by Late Dr. Rajendra Prasad Ji, the First President of India.
Nearly 10,000 graduate and 3000 Post Graduate Engineers have passed out from this college during the last 50 years and are at present successfully employed in India & abroad.The college is now ISO 9001-2008 Certified, NBA accredited and have signed MoU with IOWA University [USA] for exchange of students and faculty.