- About Us
- Quality Framework
- T & P
- (1 of 8) Felicitations to all on Deepawali, Bandi Chhorh Divas and Vishwakarma Day.
- (2 of 8) Notice for 3rd Year B.Tech. (IT) Students
- (3 of 8) Six Week Software Training for Final Year Students of Mechanical and Production Engineering
- (4 of 8) For any type of information or grievance, kindly contact Duty Officer (Timings 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM and 1.30 PM to 6.30 PM), through Landline Numbers 0161-2502700, 0161-5064720
- (5 of 8) Schedule for filling and submission of Examination forms of End Semester Examinations Dec, 2014.
- (6 of 8) Discrepancy Correction Proforma in students data of B.Tech.,M.Tech., MBA, MCA course.
- (7 of 8) List of subjects to be taught to Ph.D. and M.Tech. during Sem July to December 2014
- (8 of 8) Notice regarding pending dues of SC students of 2010-14 batch.
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College was established by the Nankana Sahib Education Trust. NSET was founded in memory of the most sacred temple of Nankana Sahib, birth place of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Shiromani Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee, Amritsar, a premier organization of universal brotherhood, was the main force behind the mission of "Removal of Economic Backwardness through Technology".
With this mission, a Polytechnic was started in 1953 and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College was established in 1956. The Trust deed was registered on 24th February 1953 with a commitment by The Nankana Sahib Education Trust to uplift the vast weaker section of Indian polity comprising Rural India by admitting 70% students every year from Rural Areas. This commitment was made to the nation on 8th April, 1956. The day when foundation stone of the College Building was laid by Late Dr. Rajendra Prasad Ji, the First President of India. The college was conferred Autonomous Status by University Grants Commission(UGC), New Delhi in 2012 under section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act 1956.
Nearly 11,000 Graduate and 3500 Post Graduate students have passed out from this college during the last 58 years and are at present successfully employed in India & abroad.The college is now ISO 9001-2008 Certified, NBA accredited and have signed MoU with IOWA University [USA] for exchange of students and faculty.